- Butter a 9×Thirteen inch pan and set apart. In a small mixing bowl, liquefy yeast in warm water.
- Let stand until creamy, about Ten mins.
- Place milk, 1/2 cup sugar, sea and 1/2 cup butter in soup pot.
- Heat until sugar dissolves as well as butter melts.
- Cool to lukewarm.
- Add contained yeast and set aside.
- In large bowl combine flour, eggs and also yeast mixture. Stir before smooth and blended. Strain into a buttered 9×13 inch container, spreading dough evenly.
- Let boost in warm place for 45 minutes. In the meantime, preheat oven to 425 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a small bowl, put together 1/2 cup butter, 1 cup sugars and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon. mixture together and sprinkle on the dough.
- Bake in preheated stove for 30 minutes, or until the top is golden plus syrupy.