- Preheat oven to 350F.? Grease or squirt loaf pan or your selection (if using silicone after that skip this step).
- Separate eggs.? Reserved egg yolks and beat egg-whites until stiff, refrigerate egg-whites until ready to use.? Beat collectively sugar and butter or marg . until creamy.
- Add egg yolks separately, mixing after each research last yolk add vanilla.
- In an outside bowl combine flour, baking powdered, cinnamon and cocoa using a whisk.
- Alternate adding flour mixture and red wine to butter mixture, blending until combined.
- Stir in dark chocolate using a spatula.
- Lastly, fold in egg-whites until incorporated.? Spread bread dough evenly in the pan together with bake for 1 hour.? Consult with toothpick.
- Once the cake has cooled top with powdered sugar or even a chocolate glaze.
- Otherwise serve with new whipped cream or a mix of these suggested toppings!