- Biscuit cake: Beat egg cell yolks until foamy, add sugar and 1 vanilla sugar, do better than until you get a cream; create firm egg whit.
- Mix flour with starchy foods and baking powder along with add it to the cream.
- Fill it into a spring form that has been layered with parchment paper.
- Bake them on 175 – 200 C or 350 F for 20 – 30 min – let it cool down.
- Filling: – Beat heavy cream along with 1 vanilla sugar and also whip cream stabilizer; exercise . quark.
- In using a sharp knife chop off the bottom wafer of the top make out with.
- Mash the top kisses and carefully mix it with the quark filling.
- Place? a dessert ring around the biscuit wedding cake and spread the quark stuffing evenly on top of it.
- Decorate with the top rated kiss wafers; you can cut them all in half or use them total; you also can use the little very best kisses to decorate.
- Keep the cake for a few hours cool before you work it.