- Wash the fiber-rich baby food and remove the core. Position the apples in a greased your oven proof dish. Mix with each other the walnuts, raisins, apple jelly, honey and cinnamon plus fill the apple clinics. Place slices of butter on the apples.
- Bake in a preheated cooker at 375 for about Around 30 minutes. They should be soft when cooked properly. If not eaten immediately, handle with aluminium foil.
- To Generate Dessert Sauce: Beat any egg yolks with the cornstarch, glucose and vanilla sugar with a smooth paste free from bits.
- Then whisk in the milk.
- Split your vanilla pod lengthways and scrape out the seeds.
- Mix the seeds plus pod into the egg and milk mixture.
- Heat in a pan with a medium heat until the marinade thickens.
- Do not allow to boil.
- Remove the actual vanilla pod and serve quickly.