- Press potatoes through a steel sieve or ricer, or mash thoroughly. Rinse raisins in hot water; drain in theory towels. In a blender and also food processor, process cottage cheese before smooth.
- In a large bowl, merge processed cottage cheese, sieved potatoes, rinsed raisins, eggs, flour, salt, 1/3 cup sugars and lemon peel. Hit mixture together to form a bread. Flour your hands. With floured hands, condition mixture into 6 to 8 toned cakes, 2 inches in diameter.
- Preheat furnace to 225F.
- Heat oil in a massive skillet. Cook curd cakes inside hot oil, a few at a time, 8 minutes or until older brown on both sides. Keep cooked cakes warm within oven.
- In a small bowl, incorporate remaining 2 tablespoons sugar together with cinnamon, sprinkle on both factors of cooked cakes.
- Serve utilizing applesauce, stewed plums or other stewed fruit.