- Sift any flour in a bowl. Make a modest hollow in the middle and add the crumbled yeast. Add a teaspoon with the sugar and some tablespoons of any lukewarm milk and awaken until the yeast has dissolved almost completely.
- Dust with some in the flour and cover with a kitchen bath towel.
- Let raise in a warm destination for 10 minutes.
- For the streusel: In a serving mix flour, sugar, salt along with cinnamon. Add the cold butter throughout small pieces and mix along with your fingers to form small crumbles.
- Let cool in the fridge.
- Mix the flour in addition to yeast-mix with the remaining milk, carbohydrates, softened butter and salt as well as knead until you get a easy dough.
- Cover and let improve in a warm place for Around 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 390F (200C). While the dough is raising, thoroughly clean and dry the apples. Remove the stones and slash the plums (you should get places that are still connected). Prepare a baking sheet (or a couple of springform tins) with baking parchment.
- Roll out the dough and place on the published or the springform tins. Form a small rim.
- Place the apples on the dough C one all-around another C sprinkle with the streusel together with bake for about 30 minutes.
- The cash shound be well baked but not dim.