- Cream sugar and eggs jointly then add remaining ingredients besides flour add it in slowly and gradually.
- Cut with pastry cutter cutting knife or hands.
- Cut rum and also cream sherry, and sour product gradually into mixture to generate dough.
- Adding flour from board seeing that necessary.
- Knead about 15 so that you can 10 minutes till dough is usually stiff and shiny and flexible, cover and chill in fridge at least 1 hour.
- Roll out there dough about 1/4 inch wide and cut into strip. (applying 3 strips)
- Make strips into ball by wrapping all of them around each other(not restricted but lightly).
- Fry in protein (325*F) till golden brown on one hand then turn over and cook other side till golden darkish all over.
- Drain on paper towel and cool sprinkle powder sugar on the top you may also dip(or drop onto) them into dropping chocolate.