- Preheat oven to 350 degrees plus grease a bundt cake breadpan.
- Beat butter and sugar together, adding vanilla, eggs and marine.
- Combine flour and baking powder together with stir into butter-sugar-egg mixture, shifting with the milk.
- Only add sufficient milk for the batter to drop heavily and ripping aside from a spoon.
- Fill 2/3 of the mixture into the greased cake container.
- Mix the remaining batter with chocolate, sugar and 2 or Three or more tablespoons milk, until mixture again drops heavily in addition to ripping apart from a spoon.
- Pour cocoa batter on top of the gentle one and move your fork spiralling through the a couple layers, so that you get a marbled pattern.