- Clean kale, remove the heavy middle stem and cut. Blanch for 1 minute in boiling hot water and drain. You may also use frozen kale (seems as if spinach) if you can find it (taken kale is popular during Germany).
- Brown the bacon inside of a pan, saut the onion inside it and add the kale.
- Cook with regard to 2-3 minutes and then add h2o to cover. Stir in ground beef bouillon.
- Simmer for 30 minutes.
- Add the mustard along with stir.
- Place the sausages and various meats on top of the kale and simmer for another 30 minutes.
- Pepper to style, salt only after tasting because the meat is salty.
- Serve having boiled potatoes and potatoes browned during butter and sugar.