- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Coat a 7×11 half inch baking dish with quality cooking spray.
- Pound chicken bust to 1/4 inch thickness.
- Sprinkle each piece of chicken on both factors with salt and pepper.
- Place 1 mozzarella dairy product slice and 1 pork slice on top of each teat.
- Roll up each breast, together with secure with a toothpick.
- Place in the baking dish, and sprinkle chicken breast evenly with bread particles.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes, or until poultry is no longer pink.
- Remove from range, and place 1/2 cheese slice along with each breast.
- Return to furnace for 3 to 5 minutes, as well as until cheese has melted.
- Remove toothpicks, and serve immediately.