- Sift with each other flour, nutmeg, salt and pepper.
- Beat eggs in a carrier bowl.
- Alternately mix in milk and also the flour mixture until smooth.
- Let symbolize 30 minutes.
- Bring a large pot with lightly salted water to a facial boil.
- Press batter through a spaetzle press in to the water. You may also use a potato ricer, colander, or a cheese grater.
- When the spaetzle offers floated to the top of the waters, remove it to a bowl with a slotted spoon. Mix in A person cup of the cheese.
- Melt butter in the large skillet over medium-high heat up.
- Add onion, and cook before golden. Stir in spaetzle as well as remaining cheese until nicely blended.
- Remove from heat, as well as serve immediately.