- Whisk the butter using the sugar and egg yolks until finally light and fluffy.
- Add the flour in a few additions and combine very well, but don’t overmix the batter as well as whisk too hard.
- Fill the crepe mixture in a piping bag along with pipe evenly sized cookies onto a baking bed sheet covered in baking cardstock.
- Put in the fridge for about Ten mins to let them firm up slightly.
- Bake in the preheated oven at approximately 170 degrees until the edges turn slightly golden (pertaining to 10-15 minutes).
- Remove from the oven and then leave to cool. Don’t try to take off the biscuits too quickly, as they are pretty brittle when warm. When the biscuits are cold, hoagie them together with your choice of satisfying.
- Melt the chocolate or meal covering and dip either side of the biscuits in the chocolates.
- Leave to dry and then shop in a tin.