- Preheat oven that will 300o F.
- For the dough: incorporate the flour and milk with each other in a medium-sized bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the egg, sugar, salt, and nutmeg (if desired).
- Bit by little bit add this mixture to the flour in addition to milk mixture.
- Lastly mix in the melted butter.
- Fill greased muffin pans when using the dough. Initially bake designed for 25-30 minutes at 300oF.
- Turn up the climate to 350o and finish baking for someone else 15 minutes.
- Serve with warm vanilla flavoring sauce and fruit compote.