- Place the butter, sugar, salt and vanilla flavour into a bowl and stir with a handmixer for about 5 minutes before you achieve a creamy consistency.
- Now add some eggs, once by an individual and whisk each set for about minute.
- Combine the flour as well as baking powder and add to the mixture. Now add the milk and cream.
- Heat up your wafflemaker. When you have reached the desired temerature grease the particular plated with a little butter.
- Now pour from a scoop of the mixture and bake waffles until golden darkish.