???? For the ginger bread membrane:
For the jelly layer:
For the marzipan layer:
For a decoration:
- Preheat furnace to 360 F. Grease rimmed cookie sheet (about 18 ” x 17″)
- Heat honey, sugar, and butter in a saucepan until carbohydrates and butter are melted, mixing constantly. Let cool.
- Mix flour, essence, cocoa, and baking powdered together and set aside.
- In a big mixing bowl, beat collectively the eggs with the rum. Add the cooled honey blend. and mix. Slowly add in flour fusion and mix until smooth.
- Spread bread dough onto cookie sheet, appoximately 1/2 half inch thick. Smooth top.
- Bake for 20 – 30 minutes, or until hardwood toothpick inserted in center with cake comes out clean.
- Let amazing.
- Knead marzipan with 1/3 cup icing sugars and rosewater or almond flavoring. If perhaps too soft, add a a lot more icing sugar.
- Roll out marzipan fusion between two layers for plastic wrap until is it doesn’t size of the cake.
- Cut the cake width wise to make two layers.
- Brush bottom part layer with jelly as well as marmalade.
- Cover with marzipan.
- Brush jelly or marmalade over marzipan layer.
- Cover having top cake layer.
- Cut towards 1-inch (approx.) squares.
- In a double-boiler, liquefy chocolate and mix with One cup icing sugar, mineral water or milk, and butter.
- Dip “dominosteine” with chocolate and let intent on cookie rack until chocolate brown has hardened.
- These dominos taste finest after sitting several days in the well sealed container.