By Pamela Morgan, Flirting with Flavors
It’s a perfect time to hunker down and have a date night both at home and steak is one of our favorite their job from home dinners.
Print This Post
- Take meat out of fridge 20 minutes before you’ll cook it
- Season generously, with sodium and freshly cracked pepper
- Get your own pan smoking hot
- Gauge the heat with your finger
- Add garlic and butter for further flavor
- Bathe steak in the butter for even far more flavor
- Let steak rest for 1-2 moments after cooking
- Pour pan juices in steak
As you know, I don’t eat steak that often, but when I do, it should be a great cut of meat. I’m using an American wagyu sirloin beef that is expensive and excellent marbled. It’s so rich as well as indulgent that one sirloin can feed Two to three people. However, you can use best aged sirloin too to make a wonderful steak. It doesn’t have to be wagyu however if you want to go the big flavour, then by all means, spoil yourself!