- Place the schnitzel between A couple of sheets of wax newspaper and pound to 1/4″ width.
- Season the meat with pepper and paprika to taste.
- Lightly dredge the particular meat in flour shaking off of any excess.
- Heat 2 Tbsp connected with oil in fry pot and quickly brown both parties of the meat then switch the heat down to medium along with fry each side for another 3-4 moments.
- Remove the meat from the container and keep warm.
- Add another Tbsp of oil to the identical pan.
- Wipe mushrooms clean and slice, then brown them casually in the pan.
- In the interim finely chop or chop onions and add to griddle.
- Half and de-seed the bell peppers, very finely slice and add to breadpan.
- Let the vegetables cock for 10 minutes.
- Deglaze with the wine plus broth, add the tomatoes, tomato composite and chilli paste plus stir until heated through.
- Season with salt and pepper to your preferences.
- Pour sauce over the schitzel.
- Serve with house fries or french fries, spatzel,brown rice or noodles.