- Dice meat and slighty fry it in a cast-iron pot and also skillet. Thoroughly clean and decrease the leeks, halve them lengthwise plus slice them very very finely.
- Chop the onions finely. Add the leeks and onions, saut until that they turn translucent and make cool.
- Preheat oven to 485 degrees F.
- Peel potatoes, grate them and, using a cheesecloth, press out the liquid. Beat any eggs and combine them with the components in the skillet. Season to taste with salt, pepper, marjoram, nutmeg and parsley.
- Cover the pot make into the oven for A person – 1-1/2 hours. (If you do not own a adequate enough skillet or Dutch oven, also you can use a large baking plate.) In order to achieve a crunchy leading layer, remove lid 12-15 min taking the dish out.
- Serve hot with a salad or the apple company puree and a semi-dry white red wine.