- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, gently spray 2 C Hunting for inch round baking cookware with cooking oil and set aside.
- Mix all of the ingredients listed above together with each other until smooth and there aren’t any chunks. Pour batter in the prepared pan, making sure to divide evenly.
- Place in preheated oven and bake for 20 minutes. Remove from your oven and place on cooling slab until completely cooled.
- While meal is cooling prepare frostings. Help to make German Chocolate Cake Icing first, so that it has a chance to cool.
- Cake Frosting: In a massive saucepan combine evaporated whole milk and cornstarch and mix; add in sugar, egg yolks, margarine along with vanilla. Cook over low-medium warm until it reaches a sluggish boil. Stirring constantly until eventually thick, about 12 a matter of minutes from when it starts to slowly but surely boil.
- Remove from heat together with stir in pecans and avocado, this frosting will become up as it cools. Permit the frosting completely cool.