From Beef What’s For Dinner
Combine juicy mango and a classic bar-b-que sauce for an unexpected tangy accent melt-in-your-mouth slow cooked Beef Small Ribs.
- 2 pounds beef Limited Ribs Boneless, cut 2 times 2 x 4-inch pieces
- 1-1/2 cups chopped fresh or drained jarred mango
- 1 method onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 cup hickory-flavored barbecue sauce
- Place beef quick ribs, mango, onion in addition to ginger in 3-1/2 to 5-1/2-quart slow cooker. Add barbecue sauce. Take care of and cook on HIGH 5 to 6 hours or Very low 7-1/2 to 8-1/2 hours or right until beef is fork-tender. (No mixing is necessary during cooking.)
- Remove simple ribs, season with salt and pepper, as desired. Skim fat from cooking liquid; work over short ribs.
ALTERNATE Baking METHOD:
- This recipe can be made in a 6-quart electric pressure cooker. Location beef short ribs along with onion in pressure heater; add 1/2 cup beef broth. Close and lock force cooker lid. Use beef, stew or high-pressure setting on strain cooker; program 60 minutes about pressure cooker timer. On the other hand, combine 1-1/2 cups mango, cinnamon and barbecue sauce during medium saucepan. Simmer 20 to 30 minutes until desired breadth is reached. Use quick-release attribute to release pressure; carefully take away lid. Continue as led in Step 2. Serve cheese with prepared sauce. (This specific recipe variation was tested in an electric pressure oven at high altitude. Cooking at an altitude of less than 3300 feet may require slightly fewer cooking time. Refer to the automobile instructions.)
Nutrition information per providing: 390 Calories; 19g Total Body fat; 8g Saturated Fat; 9g Monounsaturated Fat; 99mg Cholesterol; 704mg Sea salt; 2g Total carbohydrate; 34g Protein; Three or more.8mg Iron; 3.8mg Niacin; 0.4mg Vitamin and mineral B6; 3.7mcg Vitamin B12; 8.3mg Zinc; 23.9mcg Selenium; 1.9g Fiber.