- Sieve flour in a big bowl and in the center make a mold where you will set the yeast (use directions when using dry or quick yeast); crumb the fresh yeast.
- Mix them with some warm milk but some sugar.
- Cover it with a kitchen towel and let it rise for 15-20 minutes at a comfortable place.
- Add remaining sugar, ovum, soft butter, pinch of sodium, grated peel of the lemon, in addition to raisins: Pour boiling water within the raisins, add rum and let them soak briefly, drain these folks and dust them with flour, then add these people to the dough.
- Knead dough perfectly; add as much milk is necessary so you will get a smooth in addition to soft dough.
- Knead it quite hard so the dough makes pockets.
- Let it rise again right until volume has doubled.
- Grease the contour very thoroughly and spread almond slices on top, place the variety in the fridge until money has reached double sound level.
- Fill dough into the form along with let it rise again.
- Bake it on 200 C as well as 390 F for about Sixty minutes.
- Get cake out of the form and set it on a baking power grid, brush soft butter on top, it is going to melt right away then airborne dirt and dust with powdered sugar.