- In a good shallow dish, mix collectively the bread crumbs in addition to flour.
- Season with salt and pepper. Place the egg in a separate dish.
- Heat petrol in a large skillet about medium-high heat. Dip pork ham in egg, then coat with the bread crumb mixture.
- Fry while in the hot oil until browned on both attributes and cooked through, pertaining to 5 minutes per side.
- Remove your pork to a platter whilst warm.
- Add onion and mushrooms to the skillet and cook dinner until lightly browned. Pour during water and dissolve this bouillon cube.
- Simmer for about 20 minutes. Wake together the cornstarch in addition to sour cream; stir within the skillet.
- Cook over low high temperature until thickened but do not boil.
- Spoon within the pork cutlets and serve instantly.