- Place pears in a cooking pot with warm water. Add A person tbsp lemon juice. Bring to the particular boil, reduce heat, cook for 15 minutes.
- While pears are cooking, cook bacon in a skillet. When crispy, remove with a plate with paper small towel and reserve bacon fat.
- After simmering for 15 minutes, increase beans and salt.
- Drain pears and also beans. Crumble bacon towards pears and beans.
- Add sugar, vinegar, and 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice to the bacon grease as well as pour over pears, beans, as well as bacon.
- Serve hot.