- In a large dutch oven through high heat melt butter with the petrol and then add meat throughout batches and brown with all sides.
- Remove meat with a placed spoon and set aside.
- Reduce heat to medium and include next 3 ingredients (red onion – celery) and cook stirring for 5 minutes.
- Stir in various meats broth and next 4 materials (tomato – pepper) and return various meats to the pot.
- Cover with tiers of the vegetables (potatoes – green beans).
- Reduce heat to low, cover and cook for Sixty minutes or until meat is definitely tender.
- Garnish with chives.