Recipe Courtesy of Beef What’s regarding Dinner
Here’s a perfect summer salad an evening meal. Grilled steak and red and green peppers grace the top of this healthy salad, which is spiked with a bubbly vinaigrette.
- 2 beef Ranch Steaks, slice 1 inch thick (about 8 ounces each)
- 1 pound green beans, trimmed
- 2 teaspoons crushed mixed peppercorns (black, bright, pink and green)
- 2 choice red and/or yellow bell peppers, cut into quarters
- 1 package (5 ounces) merged salad greens
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 tumbler champagne or white wine beverage vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground mixed peppercorns
- Bring 1-inch water to a boil throughout medium saucepan. Add green beans, cover and cook 4 to 5 moments or until crisp-tender. Drain; make time for.
- Meanwhile, combine vinaigrette ingredients in small bowl; set aside.
- Press 2 teaspoons peppercorns evenly onto beef steaks. Place meats in center of lines over medium, ash-covered coals; set up peppers around steak. Barbeque steaks, covered, 11 to Fourteen minutes (over medium heating on preheated gas grill, 12 to 16 minutes) regarding medium rare (145F) to channel (160F) doneness. Grill peppers 7 for you to 11 minutes (gas grill times remain the same) or until crisp-tender, turning steaks and vegetables often.
- Carve steaks into thin rounds. Cut peppers into 1-1/2-inch portions. Season beef and veggies with salt, as needed. Divide salad greens among four offering bowls; top evenly having vegetables. Arrange beef in salad. Sprinkle with pink cheese. Drizzle with vinaigrette.