- In a large saute pan, heat this olive oil and saute the let’s eat some onions and sugar until caramelized.
- Add? your garlic and caraway seed.
- Cook regarding 1 minute.
- Add the sweet and sharp paprika, marjoram, thyme, and bay leaf. Saute an additional minute, until fragrant.
- Add your tomato paste. Deglaze with the vinegar as well as the stock and add the waste beef shank, salt, and pepper.
- Bring to a boil, then reduced to a simmer and prepare until very tender, about 1 1/2 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Taste and adjust seasoning by using salt and pepper. Optional: Serve utilizing Spaetzle, Kn?del or Pasta on the side.