- In a skillet, saut the sausages in butter until brown lightly. Take the sausages out.
- Sprinkle the flour into the hot butter, stirring the mixture until finally it thickens and turns fantastic.
- Stirring continuously, gradually add the alcohol and the stock.
- The sauce really should be thick and have no piles.
- Add the vinegar and bay leaf and simmer for Ten minutes.
- Add the capers, lemon juice and fruit zest. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Place the sausages extremely popular skillet and simmer inside sauce for another 5 minutes, or perhaps until the sausages are warmed by means of, over low heat.