- Preheat the oven to 350oF. Line cookie bed sheets with baking parchment.
- Chop the marzipan towards pieces and place in a huge bowl. Sift the powdered sugar into the bowl. Add the ground almonds, flour, egg whites, and orange liquor to the concoction. Knead well.
- Form small tennis balls of dough and place about prepared cookie sheets. Acquire 3 almond halves and touch them into each basketball, forming a star-like decoration.
- In one small bowl whisk together a milk and egg yolks. Hair brush the mixture on the top of each hors d’oeuvre.
- Bake for about 12-15 minutes.