- In a new shallow dish place the escalopes and also pour over the lemon juice. Set aside and marinate for 30 minutes, basting from time to time. Remove the veal from the marinade and also dry them on paper towels. Discard the lemon juice.
- Season flour together with salt, pepper & paprika. Place the flour with a plate and, one by one, swim the escalopes in it, shaking away from any excess. Set aside.
- In a big frying pan, melt 3 L of the butter over moderate heat. When the foam subsides, place the escalopes in the pan. Fry them all for 3-4 minutes on each side or until they are frivolously and evenly browned.
- Pour in the white colored wine and bring to the boil. Cook for a further Couple of minutes, stirring constantly. Having tongs or a slotted spoon take out the escalopes from the pan and place these on a warmed serving meal.
- Set the dish aside and keep warm while you make the sauce.
- Add the remaining butter to the pan in addition to melt it over slight heat.
- When the foam subsides, add the mushrooms, chives or scallions, salt, pepper and nutmeg to the pan in addition to stir well to mix. Prepare dinner the mixture for 3 mins or until the mushrooms tend to be tender. Remove from the high temperature and stir in the creme.
- Pour the sauce over the escalopes in addition to serve at once.