- In a heated pan soften the butter and add the trimmed onions. Gently steam these kinds of until soft. Sprinkle while using flour and cook this smoothly, making sure it does not go brown leafy.
- Pour in the vegetable fond and blend well. Add the heavy cream and allow to simmer to get approx. 5 minutes. Add in the actual mustard and salt and pepper to flavour.
- Cook the rice according to guidelines.
- In the meantime add the egg halves into the mustard sauce and heat through. Sprinkle the marauded dill over the sauce. Serve that on a heated plate when using the Bratkartoffeln, boiled potatoes or Kartoffelpree.
- A nice part dish to this is a big green salad with a light vinaigrette.