- Place the chicken breasts in the broth cook about 45 minutes.
- In the meantime, let drain the asparagus and cut into small bits.
- Clean the mushrooms and cut into slices. Heat the butter inside a skillet and saute the organic mushrooms in it briefly, and set to one side.
- The pies on a baking sheet and warm in the range according to package directions.
- The chicken meat from the broth together with take small pieces.
- Let your butter melt in a saucepan as well as sprinkle in the flour. Deglaze with 475 milliliters of broth and hole with stirring.
- Add the white colored wine and pour this cream and let it just about all simmer for about ten minutes. Fresh mushrooms, asparagus and pour around chicken, heat it up in brief, and season with salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce.
- The cakes on a plate, with the bout stew filling and serve quickly.