Recipe courtesy Hunts Recipes
Do you love chicken wings? Well here’s an easy plant pizza recipe that starts with flatbreads topped with sauce, dairy products, tomatoes and zucchini. Great for lunch time, dinner, or appetizers. Lacking in calories too.
- 1 pkg (12 oz . each) white flatbreads (6 half inch)
- 1 can (8 oz every) Hunt’s? Tomato Sauce with Basil, Garlic oil and Oregano
- 1-1/3 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 might (14.5 oz each one) Hunt’s? Diced Tomatoes with Tulsi, Garlic and Oregano, drained well
- 3/4 tumbler quartered and sliced zucchini
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- STEP ONE
Preheat furnace to 425F. Place flatbreads on this baking sheet. Spread evenly having tomato sauce. Top each flatbread smoothly with cheese, drained the vegetable tomatoes, zucchini and onion.
- STEP TWO
Bake 15 minutes or perhaps until cheese melts in addition to flatbreads are browned lightly and sharp. Drizzle each with balsamic white vinegar before serving.
277 calories, 37g Carbs