- Line a rimmed baking sheet (15″ X 10″) with parchment paper.
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- In a small bowl, merge together flour, corn starch, as well as baking powder, and set absent.
- In a separate bowl, whip egg whites with 3 Tbsp drinking water until stiff. Slowly whip in ? cup sugar. Slowly stir in egg yolks. Crease in flour mixture.
- Spread batter about paper-lined cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 – Half an hour until wooden pick introduced in centre comes out cleanse.
- Place sheet of waxed newspaper over damp cloth large towel. Sprinkle with a bit of sugar.
- Turn out and about cake onto waxed paper and peel off lining paper. Trim cake edges if needed.
- Roll up (lengthwise) cake and waxed paper together. Set aside to cool down.
- Beat whipping cream,? Sahnesteif (or Whip It), and powdered sweets until stiff.
- Mix fruit by using whipped cream.
- Unroll cooled meal. Brush with jam if desired.
- Spread with fruit/cream mixture. Rollup, using waxed paper that will lift cake.
- Sprinkle with additional powdered sugar.