- Preheat this oven to 350F. Grease a kugelhopf or 10-inch Bundt pan.
- Sift together the actual flour, baking powder, and salt. Beat the butter until soft, about 1 minute. Gradually add the sugar and beat right up until light and fluffy, around 4 minutes. Beat inside the egg yolks, one at a time. Stir in the flour mixture and milk.
- Beat the actual egg whites on low quickness until foamy, about 30 seconds.
- Increase the pace to high and do better than until stiff but not dry up. Fold one-fourth of the whites in the batter, then gently collapse in the remaining whites.
- Pour half of the batter into the organized pan. Spread with half of the apples. Top with all the remaining batter, then the left over apples.
- Bake until golden brownish, 50 to 60 minutes. Now let cool in the pan for 25 minutes, then transfer to a rack and let interesting completely.
- To make the glaze if utilizing: Combine all the glaze ingredients, mixing until smooth and of flowing consistency. Drizzle over the pastry and let stand until set.