- Place water, lemon, yellow onion, carrots, bay leaves, peppercorns within a deept skillet and bring to a cook over high heat.
- Add fish in one layer.
- Reduce heat to reduced and simmer, covered, for as much as 10 minutes or until bass flakes easily.
- Save the cooking fruit juice for the sauce.
- Place fish on a warm platter.
- To make the mustard spices, melt butter in a small saucepan.
- Add flour, somewhat at a time, stirring well.
- Stir around liquid from fish.
- Add mustard, sodium and sugar. Stir properly.
- Remove from heat, add A person tablespoon of the cream or even milk. Sauce should be easy and creamy. If spices is too thick, add more lotion or milk.