Super Bowl is just around the corner and also here are a couple of unique treats to serve that are healthier as opposed to runners little pigs in a blanket.
?Asian-Spiced Shrimp Smothered with Kimchi? Print This Post
Spice increase your crackers with this light, tangy formula. It’s quick and simple but absolute to leave all your guests impressed!
- 1 small ring of pineapple, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons beansprouts
- ? cup jumbo shrimp, cooked
- 1 inch cucumber, peeled and finely chopped
- 3 tbsps spring onions, roughly chopped
- Small bunch cilantro, roughly chopped
- 2 teaspoons unsalted cashews, roasted if preferred, crushed
- ? clove of garlic, crushed
- 1 tiny red chile pepper (seeds looking for extra heat or obtained if you prefer), finely chopped
- ? lime, squeezed
- Dash regarding tamari sauce
- Squeeze of honey
- Nairn’s Organic Oat Crackers or even Nairn’s Gluten Free Oat Crackers
- Mix all ingredients from a bowl and spoon upon your gluten free crackers
- For an extra kick, top with kimchi, which you can buy premade from most supermarkets
Nairn’s Gluten-Free S’mores
You don’t have to wait until summertime to fire up these s’mores! Also they are delicious and fun to generate at home by the fireplace or perhaps the oven, as demonstrated in this recipe.
Make them gluten-free by making use of Nairn’s oat grahams.
- Chocolate bar
- Nairn’s Oat Grahams
- Preheat the oven to 400F
- Lay one half of the graham crackers on a cereal bar sheet. Top with delicious chocolate pieces to cover
- Top each graham with two marshmallows
- Bake until the marshmallows are generally puffed and golden brown, in relation to 3 to 5 minutes
- Remove from the oven along with top with the remaining graham, pushing down slightly to make a food. Serve immediately, while still warm