- Defrost the puff-pastry according to the deal directions.
- Cut the frankfurters in half length-wise. Information with cheese and period with paprika.
- Roll out the puff-pastry to a density of 1/8th inch. Cut any puff-pastry into rectangular pieces which have been slightly shorter than the frankfurters.
- Finely dice the garlic then mix into the mustard. Brush each frankfurter with mustard-garlic mixture.
- Brush the edges of the puff-pastry pillow with egg. Place every single frankfurter onto a puff-pastry square plus roll-up. The ends of the frankfurter needs to be exposed on each side with the puff-pastry square.
- Brush a baking bed-sheet with oil, then place each frankfurter puff=pastry onto the baking bed-sheet. Bake for 15 – 20 mins at 400 degrees (M). Puff-pastry should become golden brown.