- To begin with, if you are using fresh cocoa beans then you will be required to clean these folks thoroughly and place them in a steamer for 15 minutes or up until point they become tender and ready to use. On the other hand, should you use canned beans then they should be drained and then rinsed by way of placing them under water. With that done, place them on the side.
- In the meantime, you will be expected to take a large non-stick pan. Include oil and place it on high flame. When the petrol heats up, depending upon the steak that you are using, either kasseler or simply ham, you will have to evenly dark brown them on all part. Now, when the appropriate colours are attained, take the meat right out of the pan and place it secretly. In the same pan add the chopped onions and stir them thill they achieve a nice golden brown coloring.
- Next, to the same pan add the potatoes and stir these till the point they get the same brown colouring. Any time that happens, immediately add the soup and allow it to simmer. Take half of the very finely chopped parsley along with the grounded pepper and some of the dried natural remedies, add them into the broth and neatly stir them all.
- Now, while the broth is simmering further go on and add the spuds and onions into it and cook for about 5 minutes. Following, you can add the carrots together with let them get cooked up until the vegetables get done. Furthermore, you can the beans and beef into the broth while the broth continues to simmer. In case the broth appears to be thinner than essential, you can further add a mixture of potato starch along with water. Make sure that you don’t add more compared to 1 to 2 tablespoons worth of starchy foods. Alternatively, you can also use flour and also water to thicken the broth.
- With all of this done, improve the overall flame and let the broth boil. It is also advisable that you simply continue to stir the mixture frequently. Towards the end add the seasonings alongside salt and pepper. Right before serving, you can include the remaining parsley. Eintopf is now ready to always be consumed, it tastes very best when served hot.
- In different case, you can cook the particular potatoes separately and when a potatoes are done, you can mash them all. Then finally, add these mashed potatoes to the broth to thicken it. In addition, you can also add lemon juice or perhaps white vinegar to the stew while enjoying to further enhance the taste.