- Preheat oven to 425 college diplomas F (220 degrees H).
- Line a jelly-roll pan or substantial pizza pan with organized dough, making sure dough runs up sides of pot.
- Saute onion in a skillet right up until translucent and pour grilled onion into a large mixing up bowl.
- Place bacon in a sizeable, deep skillet.
- Cook over method high heat until evenly darkish. Drain, chop and boost onion; mix well.
- Stir within sour cream. Beat ovum enough to break up yolks, next mix in to pie mixture.
- Add flour to thicken mixture (don’t forget the onions will create a lot of water), atart exercising . salt.
- Mix well and add mixture into prepared griddle. Sprinkle top with caraway seedling.
- Bake in preheated oven approximately 1 hour, or until yellow onion start to turn golden red on top.