- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Lightly butter both sides of the bread and place in cookie sheet.
- Layer ham in that case pineapple on one slice connected with bread.
- Sprinkle with marjoram and very best with cheese.
- Bake for 5 to 12 minutes or until cheese is melted and sandwich is heated through.
- Serve hot.
- NOTE: The Spanish people eat this with a blade and fork. Try this utilizing mayonnaise instead of butter (top part only), or 1000 Island or Ranch dressing. Work with a fried egg early morning, or a salad for lunch or maybe dinner.