- Heat 1 tbsp of oil inside of a deep frying pan. Add the well-drained sauerkraut and brown. Add the chopped red onion and continue browning. Increase oil if needed.
- Add 2/3 cup solution and season with sea salt, pepper and sugar. Simmer for about 15 minutes. Add further liquid if needed to keep sauerkraut moist.
- In another pan, heat One tbsp of oil as well as butter. Slowly brown the kassler. Get rid of from pan once browned along with warmed through.
- Add 3/4 cups fruit juice to pan that kassler has been browned in, scraping up browned elements. Bring to simmer. Add the lotion.
- Mix cornstarch in a little wintry water and slowly include just enough to simmering liquefied to thicken for sauce.
- Season with salt and pepper. Return kassler to be able to sauce to keep warm.
- Serve kassler using sauce and sauerkraut, along with boiled apples.