- Bring the broth in? a bigger pot to a boil
- Bring the broth in? a bigger pot with a boil.
- Run the beef as well as liver through a meat grinding machine.
- Soak the buns in luke warm water.
- Peel onions and dice them fine; wash natural remedies and chop them too.
- Add the actual meat into a bowl and blend it with onions, natural remedies and eggs.
- Squeeze the water away from the buns and mix it in the meat.
- Add spices.
- With wet fingers form dumplings, not too significant, and with a foam tea spoon put them into the boiling incredibly hot broth, reduce heat; watch them stand for 15 minutes. Don’t provide the broth to a disect anymore otherwise the dumplings will fall apart.
- Serve the broth with some sprinkled parsley on top, and fresh bread.