- Preheat oven to Broil/Grill.
- Pour tomato spices into a large saucepan, after that stir in the chili sauce, onion salt, sugar as well as pepper.
- Let simmer over carrier heat, occasionally stirring; give to a gentle boil and reduce high temperature to low.
- Simmer another Five minutes.
- Meanwhile, broil/grill kielbasa sausage for 3 to 4 minutes each side, or until cooked properly through. Slice into parts 1/4 inch to 1/2 inch thicker.
- Pour tomato sauce mixture over lean beef, then sprinkle all with paprika and also curry powder and serve.