- All meat must be very well cooled before preparation starts off.
- Cut meat into chunks plus mince on a fine setting.
- Mix collectively both meats and create salt, pepper and the ice cold water until smooth.
- Mince any bacon on a medium setting and mix with the meat.
- Peel and also grate the onion and add to the mixture together with the marjoram.
- Place during the fridge to cool.
- Put the mixture right into a greased loaf tin.
- Smooth the surface and, using the blade of your knife, make a diamond-shaped pattern along the top (about 5 millimeter deep).
- Bake in the centre of a preheated oven 356F (180C) for about an hour (enthusiast oven: approx.?320F (160C), gas symbol 2 C 2.5).