By Pamela Morgan, Flirting with FlavorsIt’s that time of the season! Yes to the Holidays!
Yes to entertaining with style and pizazz!
Yes to celebrating with ease!
One from the tricks I always use is to manufacture a signature drink. It’s so amazing when your guests walk in to hand them a drink that is pretty and fun. Then they know from the get-go that you made a special effort!
You’re about to love this Pomegranate Orange Fizz. You can make the simple syrup ahead of time, and then you have no muss or fuss as soon as your guests arrive. And the sugar rim is genius
and if you plan in advance, buy colored sugar for more fun!
Just pop open which bottle of bubbly plus pour! And if you want a no alcoholic drink, then add sparkling normal water.
Watch the video below to see exactly how !
Cheers to effortless entertaining !
Pomegranate Lime Fizz
- Prep Time: 2m
- Cook Time: 13m
- Total Time: 15m
- Serves: 4
- Yield: 4-6 drinks
Pomegranate Lime Fizz:
- 1 fluid ounce Pomegranate juice
- 1 fluid ounce Orange Infused Simple Syrup
- 3 fluid ounces Prosecco, or virtually any sparkling wine
Orange Infused Simple Syrup:
- 2 each Fruit slices
- 1/2 orange juiced
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
Garnish + Rim:
- 1 cup Pomegranate seeds
- 2 tablespoons White sugar
- 2 tablespoons Orange Infuse Simple Syrup
Orange Very simple Syrup:
- In a small pot add sugars, water, 2 slices of orange, and orange juices. On medium-low heat let the mister dissolve and reduce for Half an hour.
- When the simple syrup has reduced, switch the heat off and let it cool for 10-15 minutes before holding in the fridge.
- For a stronger livlier citrus flavor, store the syrup when using the orange slices in the family fridge overnight to let the syrup instil.
Pomegranate Orange Fizz:
- For the sugar move the rim of each flute wine glass in the simple syrup and then the mister.
- Start the drink off by tipping 1oz pomegranate juice, 1oz orange uncomplicated syrup,and finish off with 3-4oz of glistening wine.
- Drop 4-5 pomegranate seeds in every drink for garnish!
- Cheers & Pleased Entertaining!