- In a medium bowl, stir together the eggs, dairy, and salt. Add in your flour and stir until nicely combined.
- Bring a large pot connected with salted water to a boil above high heat.
- Place your spaetzle maker over the top, then pour half of a batter into the cup of the device.
- Quickly slide the mug back and forth to allow the hitter to drop through.
- Repeat with second half of batter, working easily, until all the batter is actually cooking in the pot.
- Set the spaetzle brewer aside and give the which consists of dumplings a good stir in the pot.
- Let these individuals cook for 1 to 2 a few minutes, until floating on the surface.
- ?Add some thyme sprig and let it fry for 1 minute to infuse a oil.
- Remove with a slotted scoop and place in a large dish.
- ?Toss with butter and seasoning. Serve warm.